These are the levels:
• "Put The Kettle On" – Read 2 Typically British novels.
• "Gordon Bennett" – Read 4 Typically British novels.
• "Bob's Your Uncle" – Read 6 Typically British novels.
• "Cream Crackered" – Read 8 Typically British novels.
Can you guess which one I'm aiming for? You're right! "Cream Crackered!" If I can't read 8 British novels by next New Year's Eve, I will eat the buttons off my header LOL.
I will record the books I read here:
- When I Was Joe by Keren David - review here
- The Crowfield Curse by Pat Walsh - review here
- Bad Faith by Gillian Philip - review here
- Mission Telemark by Amanda Mitchison - review here
- Solace of the Road by Siobhan Dowd- review here
- Crossing the Line by Gillian Philip- review here
- Song Quest by Katherine Roberts - review here
- Numbers by Rachel Ward - review here