A few weeks ago, I was delighted to receive my first ever award from The Bookologist. It was the Honest Scrap Award and it filled me with cheerfulness to think another blogger could see I wrote from the heart. Then to my amazement I was awarded the same award twice more by Sammee @ http://iwanttoreadthat.blogspot.com/ and Jo at http://onceuponabookcase.blogspot.com . I couldn’t believe it. I have no excuse for not posting this sooner. It has just been the time factor.
Juju @ http://www.talesofwhimsy.com/
Lauren @ http://laurenscrammedbookshelf.blogspot.com/
Jenn @ http://booksatmidnight.blogspot.com/
Lauren @ http://iwasateenagebookgeek.blogspot.com/
Reggie @ http://theundercoverbooklover.blogspot.com/
La Coccinelle @ http://theladybugreads.blogspot.com/
If you wonderful people have already received this award, it doesn’t surprise me. Just goes to show that we all see the truth in your blogs.
So 10 honest things about myself:
1) I am a worrier. I worry about the most ridiculous things like the fact that my copy of Random Magic hasn’t arrived yet and I’m not going to read it in time for my stop on the blog tour. Sasha Soren has been consoling me. I didn’t realise I was sending panicky emails to the author. I thought I was in touch with the marketing person at the publisher. How embarrassing! Thankfully Sasha is so wonderful and thought the whole thing was very amusing.
2) I sing all the time. Not proper songs just random things that I make up on the spot. My sister found this extremely annoying when we were kids.
3) I always try to finish a book even if I absolutely hate it. I can only remember not finishing two books. They are Eragon by Christopher Paolini and The Duchess by Amanda Foreman. I think they are frankly hideous.
4) My favourite colour is purple.
5) At school, I hated PE. I used to get my Mum to write me a note excusing me from everything except swimming.
6) I love dancing. My Mum forced me to do ballet lessons until I was 11 and I rebelliously refused.
7) I love jumpers and feeling all snugly in warm winter clothes.
8) I hate injustice, racism and deceit.
9) I’m an idealist. I believe the world can be a better place.
10) I like doing things that make other people happy. They make me feel good and happy too.